The American University of Beirut – Mediterraneo will offer two graduate programs in fall 2023.
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Because all AUB Mediterraneo programs are cohort-based, we admit students only once a year, in the fall term.
Requirements for admissions to graduate programs at the American University of Beirut – Mediterraneo are as follows:
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended providing a complete record of study
- Two recommendation letters
- GMAT (Business Analytics) or GRE (Engineering Management)
- English language requirement (upon admission and prior to matriculation)
English Language Requirement (Readiness for University Study in English—RUSE)
Master's applicants can demonstrate RUSE by submitting satisfactory and valid scores from one of several tests. A score is considered satisfactory if it meets or exceeds the minimum requirement (see below) set by the American University of Beirut.
Demonstrating RUSE |
Minimum Score ||
|AUB-EN ||40 ||1 year |
|TOEFL iBT ||97 ||2 years |
|IELTS (Academic) ||7 ||2 years |
|GRE (Verbal) ||147 ||5 years |
|GMAT (Verbal) ||25 ||5 years |
All graduate applicants are requested to demonstrate RUSE as soon as possible after receiving their admissions decision from AUB Mediterraneo.
If you are interested in graduate admission email us or complete this form.